Customer Revenue Management Analyst
New York, NY / Full Time
The Demand Creation department sits at the heart of Chobani. We collectively research, develop, design, market and sell our amazing products. This integrated team is responsible for generating demand for Chobani across our customer and consumer base. The Customer Revenue Management team within this department is responsible for working with teams to drive profitable revenue growth and provide strategies, tools, and resources for investment decision-making.
The Analyst of Customer Revenue Management is a critical contributor to analyzing, understanding and improving Chobani's investment with our customer partners and building out team capabilities in this area.
* Build out tools and reporting that supports evaluation of customer businesses and strategic framework for evaluating and optimizing customer profitability
* Partner with Customer Revenue Management team to identify needs to evaluate trade effectiveness at a regional and customer level
* Compare investment effectiveness across products, regions and customers and provide recommendations on opportunities for improvement
* Understand and leverage the relationship between volume and PPP to help drive strong net revenue growth
* Analyze national event effectiveness and aggregate findings
* Support customer business unit planning and trade optimization needs
* Conduct ad hoc analysis
* Perform other duties as necessary
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Consulting, or Investment Banking
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work with and summarize findings from complex data
* Demonstrated ability to build models, tools, and reporting in Microsoft Excel
* Ability to make large and complex data and systems simplified and easy to understand
* Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
* Bias for action and driving business forward
* Ability to work well across leadership levels and functions
* Track record of building and maintaining excellent relationships
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Since our founding over 10 years ago, we've always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn't as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America that is expanding beyond yogurt, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we're so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what sets Chobani apart. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives and strengthen communities is what sets our company apart. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, and a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.