DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
We are looking for a passionate, driven, and curious Data Scientist with strong analytical skills to join our Data Science and Analytics team. Your specific title will be commensurate with your experience and skill set. In this role you’ll work with other members of our team to identify new models and algorithms to solve our customers’ business problems. You'll be expected to keep up with current trends in technologies that can be used to improve our data science product offerings.
As a member of our team you’ll:
- Craft experiments that drive engagement and other goals.
- Work with both structured and unstructured data from our platform.
- Investigate ways to demonstrate our conversational data with other types of data from our platform.
- Work with customers and product owners to identify business problems.
- Visualize results efficient to tell a narrative using data.
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to seek problems and optimize the product.
- Work within a collaborative environment.
- Experiment, evaluate, and recommend new technologies and innovative approaches that are appropriate for our business needs.
- Bachelors degree in Analytics/Data Science/Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Data Science or Machine Learning
- Strong Math skills: statistics, probability, calculus, and linear algebra.
- Experience with the Python data science stack and at least one deep learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc).
- Experience with NLP methodologies such as word vectorisation, document embedding/similarity, topic modelling, and classification.
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Understanding of the scientific process and experiment design.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Ability to provide thought leadership around machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Python skills: Modules, Objects/Classes, package installation
- Familiarity with SQL queries and relational databases.
- A close attention to detail in all aspects of your work
Some nice to haves:
- Master’s degree in Analytics/Data Science/Computer Science or related field. (preferred)
- Experience with Digital Marketing domain, Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS preferred), clusters, etc.
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch, or other document data stores.
- Solid understanding of PyTorch 1.0+
- Familiarity with sophisticated NLP methodologies such as question answering, summarisation, generative text approaches, and Transformer models.
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 11 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.