At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Are you curious, creative, and love data? Do you love to learn new things and collaborate with colleagues to solve hard and interesting problems? Imagine yourself as a Senior Analyst in People Insights where your natural curiosity for discovering analytical insights and trends will help ensure we are making data-driven decisions within Human Resources (HR) and Diversity and Inclusion (DI). In this role, you will be able to blaze new paths in this data rich environment through statistical modeling and employee research. You will have the chance to leverage your expertise and knowledge to maximize the Company’s investment in our employees through complex analysis, data visualization, and compelling storytelling.
You have a curiosity that leads you to always ask, “What’s possible?” and you have the ability to bring those concepts to reality in everything you touch from analysis to actionable insights to provide decision support for workforce related issues.
A Day in the Life:
- Provide consultative support for clients, ensuring strategic analytics and insights to support DI and HR priorities
- Integrate and translate employee workforce and sentiment data from multiple sources to develop a rich, compelling stories that help drive impact to our businesses
- Perform rigorous analysis using comprehensive statistical techniques in support of key priorities, including measuring workforce trends, scenario planning, forecasting, and effectiveness of DI and HR efforts
- Translate complex data and analysis into simple and concise insights and visualization
- Tell compelling stories through the delivery of insights which are simple, relatable, and actionable
- Build polished presentations for business leaders
- Train stakeholders on the use of analytics, dashboards, and basic statistical measurements
- Collaborate across teams to build and drive internal and external partnerships to support synergistic opportunities, achievement of shared objectives, and connectivity of information
- A passion for Diversity and Inclusion
- Deep knowledge and experience in conducting complex analysis using multiple data sources
- Exceptional ability to present analytics in a way that tells a story and experience presenting insights to non-technical audiences
- Experience and understanding working with quantitative and qualitative people data including workforce metrics and sentiment
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to effectively handle and maintain confidential information
- Strong influencing and networking skills to help build and foster existing consultative relationships that drive synergy and partnership opportunities
- Ability to manage projects and work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
- Ability to focus on the here and now while keeping a keen eye to the future and the organizational capability to prioritize work
- Passion for continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends
- Familiarity and ability to leverage data programs such as: Workday and SAP administration tools, Microsoft suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Teams), data visualization tools (Tableau), and statistical software programs (SQL, Python, R, Dataiku)
You will write the rest of the chapters because this is YOUR story. And that story could begin here!